Friday, July 12, 2013

TYRANOSAUROUS REX was the last Monster depicted on Skull Island. DENA BRINKLEY wore this costume and engaged in a  knock down/drag out  fight with GROVER COULSON as KONG.

If you wonder why there is so much writing all over these renderings it is simply that I did not construct the costumes. DIANE SIMONS and ROYCE RENFRO supervised a crew doing this work. My "notes" were there to aide them in bringing my designs to life and they surpassed themselves on that score.

The long cape of this costume was used to great effect as the TYRANOSAUROUS strutted and swooped during the battle with KONG.

Again I have no still of this in action, sadly.

( Most of my files were damaged in a flood about 20 years ago, hence the water stains on some renderings. At least I was able to salvage most of my work so I can share it with you now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment