Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Model - Interior


Of course it wouldn't be much of an educational model if the inside wasn't visible, so I designed the front of the Theatre to be removable so that the stage and audience galleries could be seen.
The little "Actor" is one of Sam's toy soldiers ( about an inch and a quarter high).
Although this was only supposed to be a rough High School Kid's Idea of what the Globe looked like, I believe it is actually pretty accurate on this much later look back. My nephew did help me glue the parts together and paint the thing...and it is probably still there in the school somewhere, I don't know.

( Yes, He did graduate and went to college and today he is a computer animator and I'm very proud of him. We touch the lives we can.)

No comments:

Post a Comment