Friday, October 18, 2013

Billy Club Puppets - Costuming the Puppets


My Good Friend SALLY VAN DE PAS from Texarkana, Texas was available and agreed to help me do the costuming for the 10 puppets needed for THE BILLY-CLUB PUPPETS.

These photos were taken by my Dad when we had finally finished them ( several long nights work)!

YES...that is ME looking like a teenager ( I'm 23 there) and Dear, Sweet SALLY. I owe her so much.

I had amended my original designs for  Don Christobita  &  Rosita  to have them look more like the Actors.

At the bottom you see La Hora's upper half ( her lower half was glued into the Clock prop) as well as Don Christobita's Servant and the Belle ( aka Prostitute) with her lovely nipples on display.

Not sure what my Dad thought about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment