Saturday, January 18, 2014

WCT - COMMEDIA Rendering

This was my color rendering for the re-design of the COMMEDIA set pieces, sadly it was damaged with many of my other renderings in a small flood some 20 years ago.

I added the snapshots of myself actually painting the header and blackout board in the Workshop in 1983, I think...Astute viewers will notice a resemblance to a certain record album which we all owned back then - the PIPPIN Sountrack. I adapted that style of artwork for use here.

That summer was very colorful indeed! I'm not sure for how many seasons this design work was used, as I left Wichita to return to Fort Worth, Texas and my previously posted time with the HIP POCKET THEATRE. I know that COMMEDIA is a relic of the last century, but it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment