Thursday, August 15, 2013

THE THREE CUCKOLDS Photos


As per my usual...I have no clear photos of this set in production! Above is a frame grab from a video promo created for public television in 1986. To watch it visit ttp://www.youtube.com/user/HipPocketMemories.
This entire production was re-staged for television at TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY with the possibilty of inclusion in a PBS Arts series...but this never materialized. I wonder where the taped version of this production is now?

The frame grab shows the setting in production ( from the mask drop down unfortunately), but a good idea of what the staging looked like.

The lower picture was taken for publicity and features two of my favorite performers, RICHARD (DICK) HARRIS and JIMMY JOE STEENBERGEN...and lastly ME as the THREE CUCKOLDS of the title. Jimmy Joe and I are still moving around some, but sadly Mr. Harris has passed on to that great Greenroom in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment