Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE NIGHT THOREAU SPENT IN JAIL - WCT - Stage Right


Here is the plan for the stage Right Podium or Pulpit unit. This could swivel around to represent a window seat in Emerson's house or the Sunday Podium from which he delivered his sermons.

MARY JANE TEALL knew Everyone in Wichita and could borrow just about anything for one of our shows back then. The desk and chair seen here belonged to one of the board members as I  recall. I was lucky in that I never had to worry about appropriate set dressings because of her tremendous talent for smoozing people. I should also say that I had tremendous respect for her talent as a Director as well. I learned a great deal from her, all of it good..

(the actors seen here are: Al Bryniarski  as  Emerson,  Misty Maynard  as  Mrs. Emerson,  and  Stan Graham as Thoreau.)

No comments:

Post a Comment