Friday, September 19, 2014

Modeling a Theatre 2

The purpose of this model is to afford me a practical space in which to stage my proposed production.

It doesn't need to be in perfect scale for this ( although the actual photos and my model seem to be pretty close in scale ), just enough so that I can move my imaginary actors, props ands set pieces in and out, and to determine if my concept for the show will play in this space.

I actually set each scene up and move little 2 1/2" figures around to make sure I am on track. (More about that soon ). Once I can visualize the action of each scene, I am able to write it, allowing for the ebb and flow of the characters on and off the stage, as well as how props and set pieces will enter and exit the space...

[ Incidently, this model is built to an aproximate 1/2" to 1' scale. This yields a model of about  30" X 24" which can fit on a tabletop, as this one can for ease of viewing and working ]

No comments:

Post a Comment