Sunday, March 15, 2015

LILI Adapted and Designed for the Stage by James Maynard

The HIP POCKET THEATRE 39th Season was officially announced this evening. My show will be third in the lineup:

LILI
Adapted and Designed for the Stage by James Maynard
From the Screenplay by Helen Deutsch
and the Original Story by Paul Gallico

With Music Cues taken from the Film Score by Bronislau Kaper

Opening August 14 for a four week run at the Hip Pocket Theatre, Fort Worth, Texas.

Above in my workshop in New Mexico with the Final Set Design for the show.
A copy of this was unveiled this evening in Fort Worth as the season was announced.

In the coming weeks as I prepare the set pieces and costumes I will be posting my work in progress and detailing my ideas for staging this unique show.

No comments:

Post a Comment